<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 01, 2005

  Wow, just wow.
  I can't imagine being in Nawlis right now. People are attacking the rescue efforts. People holding the dome hostage. Local police are reduced to defending themselves. I watch the news and can't wonder about all the people that they show with boats. Why are they sticking around in that cesspool? Why not just float on out. Or walk out. There are some roads open. I've seen the clips of busses driving in.
  Slowly, New Orleans has been sinking into the ground. It's been below sea level for a long time. I can't imagine sticking around with guns like that pointed towards my hometown. Maybe, it's time to let nature take it back.
  On a day, like this you really need something to make you laugh. (Maybe two things. Warning: this is a somewhat adult site. These pages have just one strong word each. Wander at your own risk of your own innocence.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com My discount broker