<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 11, 2005

  Man, my post have really gotten sour lately. That's why I am going to follow the challenge found here. The challenge is post for the month of August that which makes me happy. Every new day gets a new post and something new that brings me joy. Of course, it's already eleven days unto the new month, so you'll just have to settle for 31 days of happiness.
  The thing that brings me joy today is walking barefoot on hot asphalt. Its a warmth that you can feel through your bones. Assuming that it, that it isn't above 90 degrees outside. I went outside earlier today without shoes on and forgot about it. For some reason it reminds me of childhood. I guess because now that I am older, I am never foolish enough to run out without shoes, jacket, keys, etc.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com My discount broker