<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

  I should really start doing these happiness posts at the end of my day. Which oddly enough, is the first thing in the morning for most folks. I had a pretty rough night last night. Work is making it pretty hard not to piss and moan on the blog, but I promised you 31 days of happiness, and that's what you are going to get. (After all, what's a challenge if it's not difficult?)
  Today's happiness is "berber." No not the rug or the people. No, I mean the word. I've always said that "doody" is the funniest word in the English language, and I still stand by that claim.
Q: Why did the policeman stink so badly?
A: Because he was on doody.
  Doody is the kind of word that's funny to most people any time you can sneak it into a joke or serious discussion, but for me, berber is the word. Some times, it makes me smile to just croak it out like a bullfrog. Some times it's just the luxuriant impression that such a noble name gives to a cheap rug that can be bought at Wal-mart. Either way, it's a word that never fails to cheer me up. Try it yourself. Croak it out. Berber. Then laugh at the sheer silliness of my attachment to the word.
  Go on, I can take it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com My discount broker