<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 15, 2005

  Here's what makes me happy today. I am going to be able to attend both demolition derbys and the tractor show at Wilson County Fair this year. I am so geeked out about it. Working for Wal-mart as long as I did, I got pretty accustomed to working every weekend and holiday known to man. However, with my new job, I get every weekend off. Just think of the possibilites! I can hit all the haunted houses in Nashville this year. Twice! Even the crappy haunted woods.
  Well, I say crappy, but the truth is that they have the best maze I have ever seen. I looped around in it three times before I found the way out. I even went back out the entrance just to make sure that I wasn't at the exit.
  Anyway, that's what I am geeked out about today.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com My discount broker